We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Recruit, build and train a high performing sales team
- Manage and continuously monitor the daily workflow and performance of entire sales team
- Define, manage and provide insights on key sales metrics weekly
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth handoff from sales to other teams for highest customer satisfaction
- Provide actionable recommendations and facilitate data-driven decisions as it relates to all things sales
- Evaluate core sales processes, reporting, and systems and identify and define opportunities to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Display an in-depth understanding of the market and sales cycle, specializing in tactics to navigate extended sales pursuits
- Support sales conversations with prospects and clients; further, establish and maintain key customer relationships
- Conduct all management responsibilities for sales team, including but not limited to, 1:1s and quarterly performance reviews
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close in B2B space.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with Hubspot CRM and other tools is a plus.
- Track record with managing distributed sales teams
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20%
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 14 vacation days
- 10 sick days
- 10 paid holidays
- Relocation Stipend
- Bi-annual team retreats