All great things start small. SwagUp was born in our founder’s mom’s garage 3 years ago with a mission to make swag buying simple and the rest is history! What started as a small idea to create a brand for swag turned into a multi-million dollar technology company that is rapidly expanding.
SwagUp is an API-First platform for creating and distributing high quality branded merchandise. Everyone loves swag, until they are tasked with the logistical nightmare that is procuring and distributing it. We curate the highest quality products and make them accessible through one easy to use platform that can be used company-wide.
Top companies utilize SwagUp technology to automate onboarding processes, client retention, giveaways, new hire gifts, anniversaries, among other use cases.
We are on a mission to streamline and digitize the entire swag supply chain and make it accessible through the most user-friendly interfaces, and we do this all while maintaining a culture of performance and fun. SwagUp is truly a family all working towards a common goal. To the moon!
- Ensure a smooth full-cycle process starting when orders are submitted until items are received in the warehouse
- Manage vendor relations to ensure timely delivery of all products
- Daily ongoing communication with Sales for order accuracy and shipment timelines
- Determine daily packing schedules utilizing current order statuses and estimated arrival dates
- Work with Supply to negotiate improved terms and discounts with suppliers
- Manage multiple orders in different stages of the cycle while maintaining control and oversight of all ship dates
- Approve client design proofs for clients
- Accurately input customer details (files, locations, dimensions, ink colors, shipping addresses, sizes etc.)
- Deep understanding of the landscape of suppliers, wide product range, and various product imprint methods
- Self-motivated individual who strives to go above and beyond to do what’s best for customers
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working with multiple vendors to fulfill POs
- Can work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience with screen printers and embroiderers would be a plus - but not required
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment where everyone pitches in
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment where things are always changing
- Questions the status quo and isn’t afraid to speak up
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
SwagUp is an API first company where top brands can create, automate, and distribute swag. We take all the heavy lifting from design work, assembly, storage, and shipping worldwide. Our platform allows clients to work collaboratively with all their co-workers on any swag project without the headaches!
If you like challenging the status quo, and working in small, unstructured environments, you’ll fit right in.
We’ve accomplished so much in under 4 years, but we’ve just begun to crack the surface. We look forward to meeting you.