Avenify is building better financial and career services for nurses, starting with student financing. We make it easy for nurses to pay for school, and make it easy for them to get a job once they graduate.
We're looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our founding team. Since launching our award-winning platform in Fall 2019, we've processed tens of millions of dollars in application volume, scaled to thousands of students, built a brand centered around being truly invested in our Members' success, and earned the backing of world-class team of investors, mentors, and advisors, including Techstars and Barclay's.
About the role
Our Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing our community and owning the relationship with our Members through engaging stories and content about Avenify and our Members.
We're an early-stage startup, which means you'll be the first marketer, and among the first employees. You'll work closely with the founders, but this will be a high-autonomy role. You'll have the opportunity to shape our culture, innovate on new products, and build a category-defining company.
What you'll do:
- Execute and lead the vision, strategy, execution and results for current and future content campaigns, including Member features, educational materials, and promotions
- Act as the subject matter expert on the customer journey, from onboarding to funding to repayment
- Create and optimize our strategy for our newsletter, blog, and social media channels
- Identify audience cohorts to optimize customer journeys and deliver the right message at the right time
- Own the relationship with our current and future Members
- Interview and survey customers to gather qualitative data
Our ideal candidate:
- You're experienced in scaling communities from their earliest stage
- You've created content for something, whether it's for ads, social media, newsletters, or blogs
- Experience working with early-stage startups
- Knowledge of healthcare vocations and their career trajectories is a nice to have
- The opportunity to join the founding team of a company innovating a new category of financial services
- A competitive salary, stock options, and 401K
- Unlimited vacation, paid company holidays, and flexible work locations
- Regular off-sites and team-building activities
Avenify is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about our culture
Here's what people are saying
A look back at our adventures so far
Interested? Email apply with your resume, links to some of your work, and short answers to the following:
- What's one experiment you'd run to try and reach more nursing students?
- What, if anything, does your bank mean to you?
- Write three tag lines (280 characters or less) for Avenify's current or future products. Example: "Get funding for school. Pay nothing until you're employed."